HOT TOPICS IN BUSINESS AVIATION WITH NBAA'S ED BOLEN
Join us for a timely presentation from NBAA President and CEO Ed Bolen about today’s most pressing industry issues. Answering CABAA members' questions on topics ranging from ADS-B privacy concerns to workforce development efforts, Bolen will provide a candid look at where business aviation stands in 2020 and beyond.
100 Drury Lane
Oakbrook Terrace, IL
11:00 am Networking
12:45 pm Speaker
1:30 pm vote in 2020 CABAA Board
NOTICE OF MEETING
Dear CABAA Member,
Notice is given that the Annual Meeting of the Chicago Area Business Aviation Association will be held at Drury Lane Theatre & Conference Center, 100 Drury Lane, Oakbrook Terrace on Monday January 13, 2020 at 12:00 p.m. for the following purposes:
- · To elect four directors of the association to hold office for a period of three years.
- · To transact such other business as may properly come before the meeting or any adjournments thereof.
The following Candidates have been nominated to stand for election as directors:
- · Gabrielle Bowers, Flight Department Administrative Assistant/Flight Department Coordinator, Jen-Air, LLC (attends CABAA events, Lewis University mentor)
- · Mark Doles, General Manager, DuPage Airport (attends CABAA meetings, CABAA events, CABAA Director, Government Affairs Committee, Sponsor)
- · Christopher Kozicki, Vice President of FBO Operations, B. Coleman Aviation (Government Affairs Committee Chair, attends CABAA events, Sponsor)
- · Alexander Marks, Senior Captain, Exelon Corporation (Attends CABAA meetings, CABAA Director, Scholarship and Mentoring Committee, Sponsor)
- · Eric Warning, International Captain/Assistant Chief Pilot, Boeing Executive Flight Operations (Attends CABAA events, Scholarship and Mentoring committee, Steering Committee, Sponsor)
- · Kevin Kovarik, Senior Vice President/Regional Supervisor/Business Line Manager, Rotary Wing, US Aircraft Insurance Group (USAIG)(Attends CABAA events, Safety Day Committee, Sponsor)
Voting Process. A candidate is elected if the votes he or she obtains is among the most equal to the number of directorships for a three-year term being elected, for this January.
Each regular corporate and individual member may vote. The single ballot of a corporate members should be cast by its principal contact or a designee. Each voter may vote for (4) candidates but no more. “Early voting” is permitted and encouraged. A ballot may be cast via email at any time until Friday January 10, 2020. Ballots may also be cast at the annual meeting. If you do not know the candidate’s personally, please look at their involvement with CABAA to help cast your vote.
By order of the Board of Directors, Roger Gates/sf
2020 Bios of nominees (5).docx
If you would like to help sponsor this event, please email email@example.com for details.